It’s raining. Not just the slow dripping, slightly drizzling kind of rain. I mean really raining. Now, I don’t know about you, but I tend to get a little bit antsy if I’m just sitting inside all day. Here’s a list of 10 things to do that can rid you of your cabin fever!
1. Write drafts! This really only applies to the bloggers out there, but I love to write draft posts to publish later.
2. Cook something! I just made some pretty awesome corn-avocado salsa that I may or not be eating right now.
3. Be crafty! If you have Pinterest, rainy days are the perfect time to try out some of those crafts you’ve been Internet-hoarding.
4. Internet shop! Krass and Co. is having a really good sale right now, and if you use my code thevintageprep you get 15% off! 😉
5. Watch Netflix! I am totally addicted to Heartland right now. If you haven’t seen it before, go. Now. You can read the rest of this later.
6. Plan outfits! I love coming up with new outfits with clothes I already have in my closet.
7. Experiment with makeup! Rainy days are perfect for experimenting with a new makeup technique. If it totally flops, no one else has to know.
8. Read a book! I’m reading In Between by Jenny Jones. It’s free for Kindle and it’s a perfect light read for rainy days!
9. Play a board game! Monopoly is my game of choice.
10. Read your favorite blog! *wink*